Enter Firebrand Promotions’ Raffle Fundraising for Restless Development
Read time: 3 minutes
Firebrand Promotions’ Raffle Fundraising for Restless Development
At Firebrand, we’re raising money and awareness for Restless Development. On the 18th July 2023, we will be holding a raffle to fundraise for Restless Development’s appeal to support Youth for Climate Action.
The Important Part
Youth for Climate Action
Climate change is an existential threat. Young people in Africa and Asia face its worst consequences despite contributing the least to it. Their work, education and futures are at risk. With support, training, and resources, they can find a solution and secure their rightful claim to a safe planet.
Raffle tickets are available to purchase from Wednesday 5th July to Monday 17th July 2023. The raffle will then take place on Tuesday 18th July. Any entrants after the 17th will not be entered but the funds will still go towards Restless Development.
How to purchase and cost of tickets…
To purchase a ticket, all you need to do is pay £5 on the Big Give website. Scan the QR code to purchase your ticket or click here. You can enter as many times as you like. For example, if you pay £15, we will give you 3 raffle ticket entries. IMPORTANT: to ensure we register your entry; you will need to email email@example.com to let us know you have made a donation. Without this, we will not be able to enter you into the raffle.
How we will randomly generate the winners…
On the 18th July, we will put all entrants into a Wheel of Names to randomly pick the winners. Due to privacy of our entrants’ names, we will keep this off of social platforms and winners will be contacted directly by the Firebrand team only.
Where does your raffle ticket donation go?
Buying a raffle ticket contributes to the Restless Development appeal which is being match-funded. Your donation could help in the following ways…
£33 could help Restless Development to enrol three young people to take part in the Youth for Climate Action programme
£98 could train a young person to become a climate champion, by learning about climate change and how to urge their communities to take action
£627 could support eight young climate activists to travel to and attend key local and national forums on climate change, sharing their finding and recommendations to tackle climate change.
Any donations made are match-funded.
We have 15 prizes up for grabs! Generously donated by several of our supply partners, we have a mix of premium known brands, confectionery, and popular gifts. These include:
- House of Marley Positive Vibration 2 Wireless On-Ear Headphones
- A chocolate hamper from The Chocolate Gift Company
- A bespoke gift box from Social Stories Club
- 25 Castelli Appeel Notebooks with your brand’s logo (or you can pay it forward to a charity or a school)
- 50 pairs of Sports Crew Socks custom knitted with your brand’s logo (or you can pay it forward to a charity or a school)
- A Jack Wolfskin Backpack
- Two chances to win a Black+Blum Eau Good Glass Bottle
- A Black+Blum Eau Good Tritan Bottle
- The Sandwich Box with a Bamboo Lid which doubles up as a Chopping Board from Black+Blum
- A Swiss Peak AWARE Cooler Bag
- A Coffee Set, including a filter coffee maker, two glass mugs and two bamboo coasters
- A Wireless Speaker made with cork and waterproof fabric
- A leak proof bamboo vacuum bottle
- An insulated leakproof copper vacuum bottle
- A Tritan Renew water bottle
Click here to explore our PDF for full product information.
Pay It Forward
You may win a prize that you don’t necessarily need or can’t eat due to dietary requirements. You may even win one that you know someone could benefit from more than you. If this is the case, please accept your prize win and pay it forward to a charity, school or a friend! Otherwise, we hope you enjoy your prize if you win.
When you enter this raffle, you are making a social contribution which can support your own company’s CSR goals, if donating on behalf of a brand. This raffle is open to our customers, prospects, friends, families, supply chain and whoever wants to take part! We can all contribute to making the world a better place, together.
- Scan the QR code
- Make a donation of £5 (every £5 donated counts for one raffle ticket, feel free to enter as many times as you wish)
- Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have made a donation for the raffle
- Keep your fingers crossed… how easy is that!
To discuss our raffle further or our calendar of good work, please click here to get in touch.